Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dr. Geo

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dr. Geo
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:12:20 +0200

Le jeu 25 jui 2002 à 20h33, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
A more complete description is avalaible at
http://www.gnu.org/software/dr-geo/dr-geo.html.
 The software is already a GNU project, I just want to move it to

There's nothing here.

DrGenius source code is in Gnome CVS, drgenius2 modules
(http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=drgenius2).
 I have removed all the tar ball from the sourceforge web site, I do
not have other
source for tar ball and I do not want to do it now as I have a small
bandwith from here. Is it a problem?

Is DrGeo a new name for DrGenius?

 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org