[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SintheA

From: al
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SintheA
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:36:49 -0400

Luca Amigoni <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: SintheA
System name: sinthea

The project is a peer-to-peer software, mainly intended for didactical
purposes. The goal is to provide a distributed pseudo-filesystem, accessible
through a dedicated user interface.
It uses direct connection, no central servers: there is a masters election
algorithm to keep the network connected. If different networks are created they
can be united joining two masters, one for each network and updates are
propagated between masters. Each client can become a master, if it is needed.
There will be resume support, maybe data encryption.
The programming language is C++.

The web page will be here:

http://www.alsoftech.com/showpage.php?n=sinthea

Note that the page doesn\'t exists yet.

I don\'t know what you exactly mean with \"detailed description\". Hope this
will be enough; otherwise, please send me an example.