[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Kali

From: misterp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Kali
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:02:02 -0400

Patrick Klee <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: GNU Kali
System name: gnukali
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is called \"gnukali\".  The program will contain client and server,
for Windows, MacOS classic and carbon, and un*x.
It will also support games, past present AND future, for all these platforms.
So, I guess it will be cross-platform.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.  I need help.  I work 40 - 60
hours a week and can\'t work on it all the time.  Plus I am learning C.  If
someone can help me with this.  Please email me.

Other Software Required:
* GTK+ 1.2.8 or greater
* Qt libraies

Other Comments:
Linux for PPC and PC is all I have as a dev platform.  I am a one of those
\"starving programmers\" If you would like your platform supported,  perhaps
you could donate the right hardware.