Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of delphi addon to c

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of delphi addon to cvs
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:59:13 +0100

Please register your project again with a more detailed explanation.
(half a page will do). Is that Delphi you are talking about a proprietary
program, or is it really Free Software? ¿In what platform will your program
run?

Also notice that you have registered the same project with three different
names (therefore I will no response to the other 2 submissions)

Regards,
Jaime