[Savannah-hackers] submission of Amministrazione Aperta - savannah.gnu.o

From: giulianobeccaria
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Amministrazione Aperta - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 07:28:15 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Giuliano Beccaria <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Amministrazione Aperta
System name: pa-aperta
Type: GNU

The project name is \"Amministrazione Aperta\" and it\'s an attemp to create an
Open Source framework for the Italian Public Administration, btw Italian PA is
very burocratic eg. to marry someone you need a long list of certificate about
10!!
On the Italian market actually there are only 2 competitors booth closed source.
We would like to give a GPL answer to this situation.
Our software will use, possibly, PosgreSQL like database and PHP for the
intranet and extranet back-end, all the informations will be exportable in XML
format.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
we really would like to use PostgreSQL :)