[Savannah-hackers] submission of MySQL-XML - savannah.gnu.org

From: maccorin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MySQL-XML - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:05:23 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Brandon Niemczyk <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: MySQL-XML
System name: phpsqlxml
Type: GNU

MySQL-XML is a set of php classes that encapsulate the process of accessing
database data (specifically) as if it were XML and keeping the advantages of
XML while still being able to search as if it were a relational database.  I
hope to port it to other languages as well soon (C first).

The project already exists at sourceforge.net you can d/l the latest release at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpsqlxml

Other Software Required:
php
mysql

Other Comments:
I do not need hosting but I would like to make the set of classes better known
(it is not being sold commercially in any way)