[Savannah-hackers] Java to IL Compiler on Savannah

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Java to IL Compiler on Savannah
Date: 07 Nov 2002 21:29:21 +0100

It seems that the account on savannah for the project Java to IL
Compiler that you are associated with is no longer currently utilized.

It is said that the official website is Sourceforge.net, the files on
the download area are outdated, the CVS is outdated too, there's no
longer traffic on your mailing-list.

We have hidden the project from the public search temporarily, until
we hear from you about the project.

If we don't hear from you in 60 days we'll have to delete the
project.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<