[Savannah-hackers] Project home for wxWindows library

From: Robert Roebling
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project home for wxWindows library
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:15:05 +0100 (CET)

  Hi,

the wxWindows project has just moved from
SorceForge to SunSITE Denmark only to find
out that that (particularly CVS) server is
too slow to work with efficienly. I have
not found out of Savanah is only for GNU
projects or for free projects in general.
If the latter is the case, what criteria
do we have to meet in order to host e.g.
our CVS at your site. Info about the
wxWindows project is at:

   http://www.wxwindows.org

Thanks for any info,