[Savannah-hackers] submission of UDP Info Plugin and Other Stories - sav

From: savannah
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of UDP Info Plugin and Other Stories - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:34:27 -0500

Phil Hallows <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: UDP Info Plugin and Other Stories
System name: largeone
Type: non-GNU

I wish to use the space for more than once project, is this possible?
The main project (at the moment) however is a winamp plugin udp server that
returns useful info about the current track and clients to compliment it (mirc,
cgi, more planned). An xmms version is planned too. Other things will probably
involve perl scripts, eggdrop plugins, etc.
Because its a bit of a scratch space for me and others to work on the same
programs, we may one day decide \'This is rubbish and shouldnt exist\' or
\'Were spending all our time on this, were gonna have to sell it\', it would be
nice if code is completely removable (the sub project then wouldnt be here,
although the winamp plugin will always  be free, and will probably always exist)
(to be honest i dont think ill ever want to make anything commercial, but I
just want to cover my back - make sure you wont keep distibuting something)
It already exists and you can download the latest binary at
http://www.largeone.net/~phil/udpinfo/
(so long as my server is up, not sure wether to keep the name udpinfo either)
(suggestions welcome :)

Other Software Required:
Winamp