[Savannah-hackers] padrewp should be webpublish

From: Charles Henry Schoonover
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] padrewp should be webpublish
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:44:36 -0600

I am the maintainer of the new GNU software package called, "WebPublish." I
attempted to set up an account at Savannah for WebPublish. When I attempted
to use "webpublish" as the account name, I got a "DNS Conflict" error. I used
"padrewp" to get around the problem but now my project directory is
gnu.org/software/padrewp instead of gnu.org/software/webpublish. Can I
(should I) get my account name changed to "webpublish"?

Charles

--
Don't hate me because I am beautiful.