[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Bayesian Spam Filter - savannah.non

From: GuTi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Bayesian Spam Filter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:47:52 -0300

Hi there.

This is the latest snapshot of BSF, our Bayesian Spam Filter proyect:

        http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~crgutier/bsf.tar.bz2  [15K]

We hope it fulfills the requirements to be accepted in Savannah. Please
send us any comments you may have.

Best regards,

--
Cristian Gutierrez Haro                   <[crgutier](@)[dcc][uchile][cl]>

Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work."

  --Anon.