[Savannah-hackers] Where is my distribution?

From: Charles Henry Schoonover
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Where is my distribution?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 05:13:24 -0600

I am the maintainer of the new GNU software package called, "WebPublish." I
created an account for WebPublish on Savannah and I also have a GNU account
at fencepost.gnu.org and at gnudist.gnu.org. However, I cannot determine
where to save the WebPublish distribution because there does not seem to be a
directory for WebPublish at "gnu.org/gnu/webpublish". (This is the location
that the boilerplate webpage says that my distribution should be at). I
cannot use the Savannah file form because it says that it does not work for
people who have an account with GNU. Can anyone help me put a link on my
webpage that will lead to my distribution?

Thanks,
Charles

--
Don't hate me because I am beautiful.