Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Power Management utilities - savann

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Power Management utilities - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:30:34 +0000

Hi Simon,
Your project has been approved in savannah.nongnu.org. I have not asked the
GNU project to evaluate it, because you do not have any source code in
Savannah yet. When you do (or any time you find it appropriate), you can get
in touch directly with address@hidden to ask them to consider your
project for inclussion in GNU. If it becomes part of GNU, we can easily move
it from savannah.nongnu.org into savannah.gnu.org

Cheers,
Jaime