[Savannah-hackers] submission of xqdraw - savannah.nongnu.org

From: xiaotsing_79
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of xqdraw - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:51:47 -0500

david xiao <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: xqdraw
System name: xqdraw
Type: non-GNU

This is a general-purpose diagram drawing program, which allow user to draw
simple shape, compound shapes and miscellaneous glyph on it, and a great
support for connected lines.

It will have a great support of XML-based glyph, SVG glyphs. This allow user to
create custom glyph by using XML.
It will have a interface for python to allow user programmable control.

This program\'s final goal is to be a good replacement of several commercial
program, such as Visio and smartdraw.

Currently it is still under developement, and we have plan to out the first
public release (source code, and pre-compiled binary) in 1st quarter, 2003. But
if you are very eager to preview a snapshot, you can download the
binary-package at
http://pchome.net/~/vc/xqdraw-2002_07_1.zip
The program included in the package is very-lack of features, compare to our
current progress, but that is much more stable ;-)

Since the source code will soon be available, we do not get ready to public
now, because it\'s under development actively.

We have consider there is a number of free diagram drawing program (eg, Dia)
available under Linux/UNIX platform. So this program\'s primary platform is
MS-Windows. Of course, you can also run it under  win32 simulator.

Other Software Required:
The C++ compiler which compliance MS-Win32.

Other Comments:
If you have any question to the above information, please contact the author:
xqxq <address@hidden>