Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MIT Scheme - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MIT Scheme - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:00:37 +0000

Your project has been approved and a request has been forwarded to the GNU
project to evaluate it. If it gets approved into the GNU project, we will
later move it from savannah.nongnu.org into savannah.gnu.org

Please notice that you have an old address for the FSF in all your source
files. The new address is:
 Free Software
 Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA

You should updated it. Please start by updating it in COPYING, which is the
most imprtant, and when you get a chance update the source files.

Cheers,
Jaime