[Savannah-hackers] submission of MIT Scheme - savannah.gnu.org

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MIT Scheme - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:15:52 -0500

   Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:00:37 +0000
   From: "Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden>

   Please notice that you have an old address for the FSF in all your source
   files. The new address is:
    Free Software
    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA

OK, that's fixed in all the files now.

One more question: I have an extensive CVS repository for this
project.  How do I transfer it to savannah?  And should I wait until
after the project is accepted into GNU before doing anything?