[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hégémonie - sava

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hégémonie - sava nnah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:37:43 +0000

Your project has been approved and you should receive an automated message
telling you how to proceed. Since you mentioned some e-mail exchange with
Richard Stallman, but you do not mention that RMS has dubbed your project as
part of GNU, I assumed that your project is not part of GNU yet, but you are in
the process of making it part of GNU. Therefore, your project has been
approved as a non-GNU project and I have not asked gnu-eval to evaluate it for
inclusion in the GNU project. If your project is not being evaluated for
approval into GNU yet you can then write directly to address@hidden to ask
for it (I'd rather wait until I had some code written, but it is up to you)

Regards,
Jaime