Re: [Savannah-hackers] Anonymous CVS access ?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Anonymous CVS access ?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:39:50 +0100

Boris Daix wrote:
I'd like to know if there's a way to checkout CVS stuff (I want follow
hurd devel), read-only of course :-)

Thanks

http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=hurd says:

Anonymous CVS Access

This project\'s CVS repository can be checked out through anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. The module you wish to check out must be specified as the modulename. When prompted for a password for anoncvs, simply press the Enter key.

Software repository:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/hurd login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/hurd co <modulename>

Greetings,