Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Protector - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Protector - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:09:06 +0000

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

We want to help you fix potential legal issues. If you do not have
any source code yet, please explain that in your description.

Regards,
Jaime