Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GesConf - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GesConf - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:06:21 +0000

I'm sorry but I could not understand exactly the license you propose and in
the URL you gave us I've failed to find any pointers to the source code to
check the license directly. Also, what configuration file are you referring to
when you say that your program "allows the management from console and script
of the configuration file".
Please register your project again with a URL for the source code and a more
detailed explanation of the license and what your programs does.

Regards,
Jaime