[Savannah-hackers] submission of webify your web - savannah.nongnu.org

From: bah
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of webify your web - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:29:54 -0500

Brook Humphrey <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: webify your web
System name: phpwebify
Type: non-GNU

My project is a web content mamgement system. after working for lead dev for
envolution.com some of our memebers were keeping there own cvs tree outside the
main tree. They also had controle of the domain. They decided to delete the
main cvs tree from sourceforge so I decided to start my own for now untill the
new version of our core is done. For this I need cvs and other facilities and
sourceforge has been down allot lately. So I came here instead. It was under
gpl before and I am simply building on the core that is already there. This of
coure means it will remain gpl. Also it would be great if you guys could import
the cvs for me.

I have my current code running on my own site www.webmedic.net. And the code
can be found at ftp.webmedic.net/webify.tar.bz2

Other Software Required:
the only requirements as stated before are php 4.1 and a webserver.

Other Comments:
I will support this software but I do not do commercial contracts per say. It
is mostly for use for me to set up sites for my clients that they maintain.