[Savannah-hackers] submission of Hindi Font - savannah.gnu.org

From: fontdudes
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hindi Font - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:47:55 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Avneesh / Shivaas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: Hindi Font
System name: fontdudes
Type: GNU

My project is a font in hindi which compiles with the unicode standard... it
has been also posted on www.linux-delhi.org and has been licensed under LGPL by
GNU..the font upon being asked for by microsoft was declined by me and licensed
it for free for our country india so that our country can benefit from the
minds in it...and i hope to start a revolution in hindi font designing so that
hindi is promoted in india for free and that we dont have 2 pay companies like
microsoft for using our own language\'s font..hope to make this project a
successful one by getting it the correct recognition under savannah

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://www.linux-delhi.org and click on the link \"ILUG-D Update
Nov 26, 2002 - Winners of inter-school font contest !  \"

ir is free for use for all the people in this whole wide world