[Savannah-hackers] NEED to have auctex repository imported!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] NEED to have auctex repository imported!
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:26:09 +0100

Hi,

I already wrote yesterday to address@hidden about this but did
not get any reply: I have the auctex repository pulled from its
original site at sunsite.dk sitting here, and I _need_ to know who to
send it to to set up the subversions repository for it, as the project
is moving there (project http://savannah.nongnu.org/auctex).

Please reply ASAP: AUCTeX development is _stalled_ while I have the
repository sitting in my hands dead, and people will get confused if
I can't set it up soon and clarify what and where to contribute.