Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of FRINGE - savannah.gnu.org

From: Ricardo Gladwell
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of FRINGE - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 30 Nov 2002 12:05:24 +0000

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 17:01, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Is your project a documentation project?  The FDL is only for
> documentation...  Please give a brief technical explanation about the
> project (half a page will do).

I thought I did: what sort of explanation do you want? This is a
non-technical project in that its simply a free roleplaying game,
similar to D&D and GURPS published as a document, hence the use of the
FDL.

> Will you continue to use the FORGE project?  If not wouldn't it be
> easier that we change the name from forge to fringe.

If you could change the name I would be most grateful.

> Also the forge project is under the GPL.

That was a mistake, FORGE/FRINGE should be under the FDL. Is it possible
to change this retroactively?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
       little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."