[Savannah-hackers] registration of bakonf

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] registration of bakonf
Date: 11 Dec 2002 13:15:36 +0100

        System Group Name: bakonf
        Submitted Description: My project creates backups of
        configurations files of a Linux/Unix computer. It is designed
        to create as small an archive as possible, to ease backup for
        remote/unattended servers. It is partly complete (basic
        functions done) and I'm looking for a place to host it.
        Required software: python-2.2 rpm-4.1 bindings for python

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing occurences of Linux as OS
to GNU/Linux?

You can get more information at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?
(or send it by mail)

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission