[Savannah-hackers] Re: unrtf

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: unrtf
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:44:35 -0500

    Tuorfa page is probably "obscure" too.

I suspect you misunderstood my message.
My point was that the Tourfa page is obscure.

It looks like you thought I was talking about something else.
(I don't know what else.)

                                           Anyway, I do not think that
    talking about something harm us.

Please take my word for it.  Calling attention to an obscure attack
increases its audience.  Please don't do that.

    I do not think ignoring ideas we don't share work. As example, French
    National Front was ignored for almost twenty years and now it's almost
    a major political party!

At some point it ceased to be obscure.  Then it became worth
responding to.

I want to be able to send mail about a problem to savannah-hackers
without fearing that you will respond to it by publicizing it.  Please
assure me that I can do so.