Re: [Savannah-hackers] moderation

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] moderation
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:11:24 +0000

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 12:02:06PM +0100, mathieu wrote:
> Well, I'm a bit lost. Who's in charge for the next week? Is it me? No
> problem, but I need to know. Tell me.

Hi,
This week is Loic's turn, so he can take over from today. I have left a
couple of pending projects in the queue, because the URLs are unreachable
but it could be a temporary network problem.

Next week Loic should pass the moderation to Mathieu, then Mathieu will pass
it to Rudy and he will pass it to me.

Cheers,
Jaime