[Savannah-hackers] Re: moderation

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: moderation
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:38:38 +0000

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 04:07:57PM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> If nobody can do it, I will.
I've already told Rudy I'll do it. I was suppose to moderate this week, but
since Rudy seemed to be enjoying so much, I didn't say anythiing :)

> Clarification :
> I've done and will do 2 weeks as I contribute to Loic
> activity (see http://eucd.info) by doing his moderation week.

I propose we continue with our one-week shifts, among the 3 of us, excluding
Loic, until Loic tells us to include him again.

> Proposal :
>         - Jaime will handle moderation from now to the 8 february ?
sure; until the 9th which is Sunday.

>         - I'll handle Loic's week and mine from 8 to 22

I'll pass it to you on Monday 10th. I think you should moderate for one week
and then pass it to Rudy on the 17th, unless you really want to moderate for
two weeks.

I'll be at CERN (Geneva) next week, where I have a better bandwidth and more
time to be on-line.

Cheers,
Jaime