[Savannah-hackers] submission of Burners Powertools - savannah.gnu.org

From: crip23
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Burners Powertools - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:50:50 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Daniel Rebei <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Burners Powertools
System name: powertoolz
Type: non-GNU

This Project tries build a collection of useful scripts I made.
At this moment I only have 2 or 3 scripts, which can do various things.

add-domain: This adds a domain to the Apache conf.
fillXML: (It\'s still a strange name..) This little thing generates Sysinfo like
HTML pages with software inventory of a range of hosts. (Really cool if you need
 to keep track on changes on diffrent hosts.)
cvs-backup: This doesn\'t work right now but it will backup your codes in cvs.
Th
is way I get the best of cvs and Backup (if your cvs gets backuped :)

I have no real Homepage at the monment, but check out
http://powertoolz.geekserver.net/
in the next weeks.

Enjoy Burner

Other Software Required:
It needs a functional java and FOP and xerces