[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Burners Powertools - savannah.gnu.o

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Burners Powertools - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 08 Jan 2003 18:47:42 +0100

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Daniel Rebei <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Burners Powertools
> System name: powertoolz
> Type: non-GNU

> This Project tries build a collection of useful scripts I made.
> At this moment I only have 2 or 3 scripts, which can do various things.
>
> add-domain: This adds a domain to the Apache conf.
> fillXML: (It\'s still a strange name..) This little thing generates Sysinfo
> like
> HTML pages with software inventory of a range of hosts. (Really cool if you
> need
>  to keep track on changes on diffrent hosts.)
> cvs-backup: This doesn\'t work right now but it will backup your codes in
> cvs. Th
> is way I get the best of cvs and Backup (if your cvs gets backuped :)
>
> I have no real Homepage at the monment, but check out
> http://powertoolz.geekserver.net/
> in the next weeks.

Does thoses scripts have something in commun beside you?

If not, wouldn't it be better to try to include them in a specific
collection on a topic.

I personally tried http://sv.nongnu.org/projects/tui-sh and I'm not
fine with it. I think I will shutdown tui-sh and start little
differents script's projects just focused on some subject (for
instance, sound format conversion etc).