[Savannah-hackers] What happened to mailing list archives?

From: Marco Fioretti
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:50:30 +0100

Hello,

The RULE project asked web space and mailing list on savannah in
february 2002:

 http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/rule/

We just discovered that, without any notice whatsoever to me (the
project administrator):wq, the whole mailing archive of 2002 disappeared.
Check here, only January 2003 is available:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/rule-list/

Where are the our archives? Did you have server problems? If so, why I
wasn't informed? Please let me know, because I have almost the
messages on my PC anyway, and we could put them back online again.

Please contact me as soon as possible!

        Best Regards,
                        Marco Fioretti
                        RULE project leader