[Savannah-hackers] submission of nss-pgsql - savannah.gnu.org

From: joergland
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of nss-pgsql - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:25:07 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Joerg Wendland <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: nss-pgsql
System name: nss-pgsql
Type: GNU

This project will host my code for a NSS-module for use with
a PostgreSQL database. I developed it on SourceForge and now
intend to change to savannah due to sf.net\'s unknown status
an VA Software\'s current approach to free software. You can
find project documentation and source code at

  http://sf.net/projects/sysauth-pgsql

This software is licensed under the GPL and part of the Debian
Operation System.

Other Software Required:
PostgreSQL