Re: [Savannah-hackers] cvsgraph -s

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] cvsgraph -s
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:43:00 +0000

Hi Jacek,
Sorry for the late reply.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 05:52:40PM +0100, Jacek Fedorynski wrote:
> Would it be a big hassle for you to add the option to draw revision graphs
> that show just the tagged revisions on the Savannah ViewCVS? I'm talking
> about the "-s" option to cvsgraph.

Do you know if it is posible to obtain the same result without using the -s
command-line option but rather using some setting in cvsgraph.conf?

Adding the -s option is not too difficult, but it would imply creating
a custom version of viewcvs, which is something I would not want to do
(I'd rather ask viewcvs' author to do it and wait for the next release to
install it).

Cheers,
Jaime