[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] nss-pgsql want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] nss-pgsql want to be a GNU package
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:26:02 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  nss-pgsql
Project System Name:  nss-pgsql
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=3720
a PostgreSQL database. I developed it on SourceForge and now
intend to change to savannah due to sf.net's unknown status
an VA Software's current approach to free software. You can
find project documentation and source code at

  http://sf.net/projects/sysauth-pgsql

This software is licensed under the GPL and part of the Debian
Operation System.

 -- the Savannah admin