[Savannah-hackers] Re: html/css hackers: input requested

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: html/css hackers: input requested
Date: 14 Jan 2003 22:07:48 +0100

IMHO, it's a lot better than the current layout.

It's a good idea to separate lang's menu / menu / page content

You should try the colors (background and border) of the Free Software
directory http://www.gnu.org/directory/ for the left menu.
(light blue is nicer than grey)

The Copyright line is very long (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001,
2002) and 2003 lacks. Wouldn't be 1996-2003 legally ok?
As my speciality is history, I cannot say if whether it's legal or not but
it's very useful to talk about a period, to give a timeline (I wonder
how we should work without this kind of notation. Or maybe "from 1996
to 2003" would be ok?).

About the left menu, It would be pretty good to have a title for each
category.