[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of OpenEXR - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of OpenEXR - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 14 Jan 2003 22:18:37 +0100

Note that I set the license field to mBSD, as it's your license
model (the minor modification you made does not change the nature of
the license)

Also, would you consider renaming your project OpenEXR?
Our aim is to host free software projects, and we want
to encourage the public to think of them as free software
projects.  A project name that says "open" is likely to
encourage people to think of the project as "open source"
instead of "free software".
We would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of
"open" in your project name.

But anyway, your project is already approved.

Regards,