[Savannah-hackers] submission of Camino - savannah.nongnu.org

From: pascal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Camino - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:06:51 -0500

Pascal Audoux <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Camino
System name: camino
Type: non-GNU

Camino will be a tile-based networked strategy game, for 2 or 4 players.
The two teams have to build a road (the quickest) between 2 points in playing
some tiles on the board (tiles with roads, bridges, forests, and so on).
There will be a server (launched by a client) who manages rules and a client
that display the game (one client for each player).

We do not have any source code yet but we will release it under GPL.

Other Software Required:
qt3 (www.trolltech.com)