[Savannah-hackers]

From: Nicolas Orefice
Subject: [Savannah-hackers]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:23:56 +0100

Maybe this is a stupid question, but I'm a complete rookie on this,
the instructions on cocomd tell me to get a copy of mldonkey on your
site in order to make it work. I am a Mac osx user, and I can't seem to
find the mld file that I should download : all work on linux and so does
the osx platform, but the cocomd program does not connect with the
network using the linux files?
I that clear?
In sum, would you mind telling me where to find mldonkey for osx.
Thanks.
nikki8