[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Soya 3D - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Soya 3D - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 18 Jan 2003 13:45:02 +0100

Your project has been approved. Anyway,
Note that "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind replacing occurences of Linux as OS
to GNU/Linux?

You can get more information at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Regards,