[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of balinux - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of balinux - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 23 Jan 2003 00:32:36 +0100

Note that your project seems interesting but I would like you to
consider working directly on Debian or Knoppix.

Everybody is interested in security, not especially Universities. So
if you can improve Debian (or any other distro) security it would be
helpful to many people, including Universities or School.

Regards,