[Savannah-hackers] FW: [Savannah-dev] Savannah....

From: Bruce Douglas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] FW: [Savannah-dev] Savannah....
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:07:40 -0800

Hi...

I'm with a small group of developers and in loooking for a web based
development environment, we came across Savannah. I'm curious as to who I
should talk to if I was interested in installing the Savannah application on
my own server. We also might be interested in either helping to make future
contributions/changes to the Savannah code base, or providing some type of
financial donation to the cause.

Thanks

-Bruce Douglas
address@hidden