[Savannah-hackers] Savannah...

From: Bruce Douglas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah...
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:55:09 -0800

hi...

ignore the earlier msg about the kerebos functionality.... it's been
resolved...!!

However, I do have a question. Does one have to have a mail engine installed
in order to use Savannah as it comes from CVS? I notice that a user cannot
access the Savannah environment as a user until they respond to the site
from the generated email...

thanks

bruce
address@hidden

Hi...

Trying to get familiar with the Savannah code.... In the process of
rebuilding it on one of my servers.....

I'm running into a situation where it appears to be looking for a function
"kbr5_login" during the registration of a new user. I can't seem to find
this function in the "Account" module, or in any of the code for the
Savannah project.

Is there more to download from CVS than the seven modules I saw....

thanks

-Bruce
address@hidden