Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Revision Control System (RCS) D

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Revision Control System (RCS) Docume - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:13:57 -0500 (EST)

i had prefixed the title of my project with "GNU" not because it has or
will be adopted, but because i was prefixing RCS with "GNU" since it /is/
a "GNU" application.

i understand the confusion, and i'll resubmit (using the submission
acknowledgement i think i still have).
/a

PINE 4.52 Mailer - www.washington.edu/pine