[Savannah-hackers] submission of Nova Gaming System - savannah.nongnu.or

From: iamsure
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nova Gaming System - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:24:17 -0500

Patrick Smallwood <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Nova Gaming System
System name: novasystem
Type: non-GNU

A PHP and mysql driven codebase that will allow the creation of turn-based web
accessible games. Currently the game and the backend
are one codebase, but we will be focusing on the seperation of the two.

The current \"first module\", \"The Kabal Invasion\" is considerably mature for
a pre-alpha project. Hosted and in active use on 10
servers to date, it has proven to be a popular game.

We began as a fork from BlackNova Traders, and have committed over 1600 changes
to the codebase since. The fork was a mostly
amicable one, and we maintain strong communication and sharing between the two
teams.

http://novasystem.sourceforge.net/ - homepage

http://sourceforge.net/projects/novasystem - sourceforge project page

http://sourceforge.net/projects/blacknova (where we forked from)

Other Software Required:
mysql, php.

Other Comments:
The license file (COPYING) is located in the docs/ directory. Each file now has
a header specifying the GPL as our license.