[Savannah-hackers] submission of Batch_Tracker - savannah.gnu.org

From: brian
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Batch_Tracker - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:03:35 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Brian Fiegel <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Batch_Tracker
System name: batchtracker
Type: GNU

http://brian.fiegelnet.org/batch_tracker.tgz

This software was inspired by phpRecipebook, and is used to help me keep track
of my beer brewing batches.  It will keep the recipes and then allow one to
keep track of individual batches.

It uses Apache,PHP,Postgresql

It is not ready for release, as I have not yet received all of the permissions
from the auhors of some of the recipes.

There is also a failure large bug causing some of the data to be deleted

Other Software Required:
Apache, PHP, Postgresql

Other Comments:
Once again, this is prealpha