[Savannah-hackers] submission of streamtuner, a stream directory browse

From: jylefort
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of streamtuner, a stream directory browser - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:30:40 -0500

Jean-Yves Lefort <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: streamtuner, a stream directory browser
System name: streamtuner
Type: non-GNU

streamtuner is a stream directory browser. It offers an intuitive and
unified interface to various streaming directories through the use of
a plugin system.

streamtuner implements a GTK+ 2.0 graphical user interface, and the
official distribution ships with the SHOUTcast plugin.

http://streamtuner.sourceforge.net/

Other Software Required:
- GTK+ (version 2.0 or superior)
  http://www.gtk.org/

- libcurl (version 7.7.2 or superior)
  http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

Other Comments:
I fixed the licensing issue (\"It is not clear that your files are under the
Modified BSD license. In the C files I reviewed, it said that the license terms
were the same as those for \"streamtuner\", but in \"streamtuner.c\" it also
says that the copying terms are those of \"streamtuner\", so the argument is
circular and the license is not
clearly stated.\") that caused this submission to be rejected about one month
ago.