[Savannah-hackers] 2 questions

From: Eric NICOLAS
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] 2 questions
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:35:16 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I am the project owner for 'sword'.

I noticed that in the 'Files' section of my project, I cannot download the .zip
files that I uploaded. However I can download the .tgz and .txt files, so I
don't assume it is a permissioning problem. Is there some kind of filter that
prevents .zip files to be downloaded ? How can I solve this ?

Secondly, I am using the SSH auth ok, but It seemed that I had to put a
password in my key when I created it for the access to work. Is this normal ?
Can I use a "no password" key for accessing CVS on Savannah ?

Thanks.

Eric.