[Savannah-hackers] [ 101942 ] Newbie comments: content clarification

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101942 ] Newbie comments: content clarification
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:50:52 -0500

Support Request #101942, was updated on Tue 03/11/03 at 20:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101942&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: Tue 03/11/03 at 21:50
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre4; i686; fr,
address@hidden)

Hi,

Your comments are interesting, thanks.

1) Can you give more details?
2) I changed recently from "Developer" to "Member" access
because many people that are "Developer" tried to use this
access without being member of the project.
So Developer is not better than Member. But you're right,
someone may understand Member as Savannah member and not
project member.
But the first phrase under the title is pretty explicit « Only project
members can access the CVS tree via this method, which gives
write permission », isn't it?

3) Ok, the message could be better, but the second part of the
phrase is important  : « After submitting, verify that the number of
keys in your file is what you expected ».

By: pete_proehl