Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Instant Messenger - savannah.nongnu

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Instant Messenger - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:58:54 -0500

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 02:17:35PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Instant Messenger
> System name: instantmesse
> Type: non-GNU

> Hello Dear,
>   This project that I  offer is similar to Yahoo Messenger.
> Actually This project is an Instant Messenger that work on LAN Network.
> This project needs a Server in LAN and some Clients that must install
> Instant Messenger to use it.Server maintain username and password of Clients
> and run Daemon Instant Messenger.Clients can see on their Instant Messenger
> who is online,who is offline,send message,....
> I think up descriptions is enougth.
> This project needs knowledge of Socket Programming in Unix,C++.
> URL Source code is:http://yecc.net/messenger/source/

I can't visit the url.

address@hidden:~$ lynx http://yecc.net/messenger/source/

Looking up yecc.net
yecc.net
Making HTTP connection to yecc.net
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Data transfer complete
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Looking up www.yecc.net
www.yecc.net
Making HTTP connection to www.yecc.net
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Data transfer complete
HTTP/1.1 302 Found

lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
      Exiting...
address@hidden:~$ lynx http://yecc.net/messenger/source/

Please reregister with a working url.