[Savannah-hackers] GNU projects with nongnu.org mailling lists

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GNU projects with nongnu.org mailling lists
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 04:06:11 +0000

Hi all.
Last night I investigated bug #2674:
"New mailing list created for a GNU project gets nongnu.org domain"

I traced variables all through the perl, python, and php code but found
no errors, the only things I couldn't investigate were the local
config files and the database. (I was reading a fresh cvs copy of the
savannah code.)

Could someone take a look at these when they get a minute?
particularly the mailman config files.[2]

The bug report was filed on Feb 28 2003 but the 'mug' project which
is GNU has a nongnu.org mailing list an that project was started in
Nov 2002, so the issue could be quite old.

Thanks for any help, let me know if there is any more I can do.
Ciaran O'Riordan

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2674&group_id=11

[2] Maybe these files? (i know nothing of mailman)
$mailman_dir = "/com/mailer/mailman";
$ngmailman_dir = "/com/mailer/freesoftware/mailman";
$mailman_alias = "/com/mailer/aliases-savannah.gnu.org";
$ngmailman_alias = "/com/mailer/aliases-freesoftware";